Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Restless and Hopeful

As Elim comes to an end i am so eager to return home. With Christmas around the corner and the excitement of reuniting with family and Friends draws near, I find it hard to focus on the few remaining days left. My dear car broke down, i feel bad, and actually quite sad. It was a good car, and it didn't deserve to be rendered completely useless. I'll miss it. It was quite my fault but in the end it will bring my parents up north for an over due visit to the campus that has changed so many lives, and more interestingly theirs. I find it amazing How great God has orchestrated so many peoples comings and goings and even the very establishment of the so called Holy Hill. Its awesome, I'll miss this place, and as I say goodbye again, I cant help the feeling that I will return somehow, in someway at some other time. So yeah, onward and forward into what ever adventures await me. Yes Please!

-The Guat

2 comments:

  1. And many adventures do await! I'm excited for your life :) Yes Please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, Didnt know you had a blog. I guess when you read this you will be home - yay! Anyway, sounds like you had a great semester. Love ya man, looking forward to hanging round Christmas and seeing what God has next.

    ReplyDelete